Directeam empowers startups and tech companies across the globe to accelerate AWS cloud adoption and transformation through state-of-the-art services and technologies. We offer complimentary AWS expert consultancy and technical support in addition to Sombrero Savings, a cost optimization technology that automatically provides a significant discount on Amazon EC2 On-Demand compute costs with no commitment or engineering management overhead.
Our Cloud Architects are at the core of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption. Own the overall technical relationship with our customers, and work with them hands-on, side-by-side to educate, advise, and solve complex challenges to help make the most of the cloud.
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Cloud Architect who is enthusiastic about combining the disciplines of architecture design, programming, and customer obsession. As our Cloud Architect, you will take a crucial part in our company, and on the front lines of our services.
What you’ll do
- You will own the technical relationship with the customer and operate as their trusted advisor.
- Be a technical expert with a can-do attitude for troubleshooting large production-grade distributed systems, bringing innovative solutions, and selecting the right tools to solve business problems at the right scale.
- Design and consult on creating bulletproof cutting-edge cloud-based solutions for our customers.
- Identify and solve complex performance and availability issues with our customers.
- Research latest industry impactful topics and pursuing widely common problems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies and best practices.
- Take a leading role in creating and presenting technical content(e.g., blogs, meetups, webinars), and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with technology.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and lead deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Work closely with the Account Management team in the pre-sale process to understand customer business needs, challenges, goals, and create business value with technology.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a tech lead/architect for large-scale production-grade products
- 7+ years of experience with cloud technologies, 3+ years of them in Amazon Web Services, focusing on selecting appropriate tools to tackle business problems.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with networking, e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and VPN technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes or other container technologies, e.g. ECS, Nomad, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS security tools suite and industry concepts, e.g. IDS/IPS, WAF, Zero Trust. etc.
- Self-learner, with the ability to take on new technologies, research, and implement new solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge coding skills.
- Collaborative team player who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and familiarity with the Startups ecosystem.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role including presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew & English.
Our office is located at HaShahar tower, near Arlozorov train station.