Directeam empowers startups and tech companies across the globe to accelerate AWS cloud adoption and transformation through state-of-the-art services and technologies. We offer complimentary AWS expert consultancy and technical support in addition to Sombrero Savings, a cost optimization technology that automatically provides a significant discount on Amazon EC2 On-Demand compute costs with no commitment or engineering management overhead.
We are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Team Lead to join our team. In this role, you’ll lead a dynamic team of DevOps experts, manage large-scale AWS migrations, and devise cutting-edge cloud strategies tailored to our client’s unique needs. The ideal candidate has a strong focus on leadership and technical excellence, with a passion for professionalism, client relationships, and continuous learning. Your innovative approach to cloud solutions will boost client value, ensuring we maintain our commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous innovation.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of professional and ambitious DevOps engineers.
- Hire, train, and mentor new team members as the team grows.
- Manage end-to-end AWS migration projects at scale, addressing complex technical challenges and motivating the team to achieve success. We set customer value and satisfaction as our guiding principles.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of strategic infrastructure projects for our clients.
- Serve as the primary escalation point, providing guidance and resolution for complex situations, both technical and non-technical.
- Build strong relationships with clients, understanding their specific needs to provide tailored cloud solutions.
- Develop and execute training programs that enhance skills, promote learning, and boost team productivity.
- Stay up to date and maintain an in-depth knowledge of cloud-related technologies and methodologies.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies to stay ahead of the curve and perfect our services.
- Help industry-leading startups and companies achieve awesome results and influence their business growth.
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience building, maintaining, developing, and troubleshooting large-scale, production-grade cloud systems.
- 3+ years of proven track record in a managerial role in leading, mentoring, and managing DevOps Engineers.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to inspire and mentor a diverse team, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Proven experience in managing cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP) using IaC tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Experience running and orchestrating Docker containers in a variety of environments, including Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Proven experience with Git and continuous deployment tools (ArgoCD \ Tekton \ Jenkins or equivalent).
- Background in SQL/NoSQL databases – MySQL \ Postgres \ Redis \ ElasticSearch \ MongoDB.
- Experience in software development (Java/Python/Go or equivalent), Networking (TCP/IP, network topologies, etc.), and Linux operating systems internals.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably in the startup ecosystem – an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew & English.
Our office is located at HaShahar tower, near Arlozorov train station.