Directeam is a cloud consulting and engineering company that helps startups and tech companies across the globe accelerate AWS cloud adoption and transformation through state-of-the-art services and technologies. It offers complimentary AWS expert consultancy and technical support in addition to Sombrero Savings, a cost optimization technology that automatically provides a significant discount on Amazon EC2 On-Demand compute costs with no commitment or engineering management overhead.
Our DevOps Engineers play an important role in helping our customers, from small startups to large companies, building their next dream on the cloud.
Cutting-edge technologies are what we do and like, we are looking for a team player who is excited about learning new things on a daily basis, a problem solver who is thrilled by challenges and willing to take his career to new heights.
What you’ll do:
- Develop complete and complex cloud infrastructures while reinventing IaC.
- Building DevOps solutions at scale, like Sombrero Savings, advanced GitOps solutions, Terraform optimizations, and more.
- Implement various CI/CD solutions using Directeam’s experience and standards, and continuously learn and explore.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer.
- A hardcore and experienced AWS cloud manager.
- Proven production experience with core AWS services.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD tools and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes and Linux containers.
- Highly motivated, responsible, passionate, self-learner individual and service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew & English.
- Troubleshooter from birth who is ready to become one of the best!
Our office is located at HaShahar tower, near Arlozorov train station.