Directeam empowers startups and tech companies across the globe to accelerate AWS cloud adoption and transformation through state-of-the-art services and technologies. We offer complimentary AWS expert consultancy and technical support in addition to Sombrero Savings, a cost optimization technology that automatically provides a significant discount on Amazon EC2 On-Demand compute costs with no commitment or engineering management overhead.
Our Senior DevOps engineers play an important role in helping our customers, from small startups to large companies, build their next dream on the cloud.
Cutting-edge technologies are what we do and like, we are looking for a team player who is excited about learning new things on a daily basis, a problem solver who is thrilled by challenges and willing to take his career to new heights.
What you’ll do
- Design and build bulletproof cutting-edge cloud-based solutions for our customers.
- Help industry-leading startups and companies to achieve awesome results and influence their business growth.
- Manage cloud production environments. You’ll perform a deep drill-down analysis of performance bottlenecks and failures.
- Automate everything! Strive for gaining a proactive attitude and streamlining day-to-day work.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Highly motivated, responsible, passionate, self-learner individual.
- Deep knowledge of Linux operating systems – CentOS \ Ubuntu \ RedHat in Production environments.
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud environments.
- Experience running and orchestrating Docker containers in a variety of environments, including Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Experience with monitoring solutions stacks such as Prometheus, Grafana, and TICK.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools – Terraform \ Ansible or equivalent.
- Background in Relational/NoSQL databases – MySQL \ Postgres \ Redis \ ElasticSearch \ MongoDB.
- Previous experience with Git and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins \ Tekton \ ArgoCD or equivalent).
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience in communications – TCP/IP \ HTTP \ SOAP
Our office is located at HaShahar tower, near Arlozorov train station.