Directeam is a cloud consulting and engineering company that helps startups and tech companies across the globe accelerate AWS cloud adoption and transformation through state-of-the-art services and technologies. It offers complimentary AWS expert consultancy and technical support in addition to Sombrero Savings, a cost optimization technology that automatically provides a significant discount on Amazon EC2 On-Demand compute costs with no commitment or engineering management overhead.
We are looking for a superstar Account Manager with passion, hustle, and desire to give the most amazing experience to our customers. A self-starter, highly intelligent, focused, and well-organized individual, who wants to join our growing family.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong background in both farming and hunting. He should have experience in managing customers and managing tech startups is an advantage. If you believe in winning by bringing true value, building trust, and acting proactively, you should join us.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively own and manage accounts and become their trusted partner for both business and technology challenges.
- Identifying opportunities for upsells, and increasing the lifetime value of our customers.
- Working closely with AWS’s Account Managers and Partner Managers, and collaborating with our Solutions Architects and Cloud Experts to increase business results.
- Solving a variety of problems across different customers as they migrate their workloads to the cloud.
- Finding opportunities for customers to gain additional value from Directeam.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 + years as an Account Manager in a Startup or a Tech company – Experience selling cloud services/platforms – AWS is an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully building and maintaining multi-level customer relationships (from Engineers to VP & C-Level executives).
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, self-organized, goal-oriented, energetic, adaptable, inquisitive, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew & English.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing industry.
- Strategic thinker with a desire to create an immediate impact.
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners.
Our office is located at HaShahar tower, near Arlozorov train station.